I’ve never heard of the Liebster Award before, but I’d like to thank Bridgett Morigna for nominating me. It was very unexpected to be nominated for anything, especially on a Tuesday.
The reason for this award is for new bloggers to promote each other. It’s given to bloggers with less than 1,000 followers by other bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog.
Here are Bridgett’s questions and my answers
1) What music gets you in the mood for writing?
I prefer music that doesn’t have lyrics. I am a singer as well as a writer and lyrics distract me. I particularly like songs written for movies and video games because they suite the mood of my stories.
2) In your opinion what is the best thing you’ve written so far?
The best thing I’ve ever written is a poem I wrote for my grandmother after she passed away.
3)Have you accomplished your goals for 2015?
Yes! I set out to publish Book One of my trilogy and I did that.
4)What is one thing you want to see happen in 2016?
I’m hoping to stay on track to publish Books Two and Three next year.
5)What is your favorite book you read this year?
I’m going to have to say Storming by K. M. Weiland is topping the charts for my reads this year.
6)Coffee or tea?
Tea usually, but sometimes coffee is good, too.
7)Have you visited anywhere exciting in the past year? Where?
I’ve only visited imaginary places in 2015. I think The Commonwealth in Fallout 4 might be my favorite.
8)What is your favorite thing about blogging/writing?
I like making up new worlds and the characters that live in them.
9)What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I would buy a reasonably priced house and then do some traveling; maybe a castle tour of Europe.
10)What book would you like to see made into a movie?
I would actually really like to see the Disc World books made into a movie or television show. I think it’s such an in depth creation with a lot of memorable characters, plus it’s funny.
11)What is your current favorite tv show?
I’m actually really enjoying Elementary right now.
Now for my own nominations:
Okay, okay. I know that’s not 11 but I’m fairly new at this and I don’t know of more people with less than 1,000 followers. (Hopefully the internet gods will not smote me for that.)
- Have you always wanted to be a writer?
- What is one thing that inspires you?
- Do you have any other hobbies besides reading and writing?
- What was your favorite movie of 2015?
- If you could pick one song as your theme song, what would it be?
- Dogs or cats?
- What is your favorite fictional world?
- Would you rather go to the forest or the beach?
- What is the main thing that causes writer’s block?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite genre?